Bro Nant International provides training in Above Ground Atmospheric Storage Tank Management to the Oil, Petrochemical and Terminal Storage sectors worldwide.
The programme can be scheduled over three, four or five days and will include the subject categories below.
- Introduction to the storage of liquids in bulk
- Basic principles of tank design
- Bottom Plates
- Tank Shell
- External Floating Roof
- Fixed Roof Design
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Fire Protection
- Non-invasive Condition Monitoring
- Developing an Effective Maintenance Strategy
- The Tank Clean to Hot Work Standard
- The theory of sludge formation and RESUSPENSION
- Tank Ling Systems
- Tank Lining Systems – Case Studies
- Sludge Processing for Hydrocarbon Recovery
- The theory of SLUDGE PROCESSING
- Evaluating Current Options for NDT
- Storage Tank Corrosion Mechanisms
- Understanding and Combating the Effects of SRB
- Adopting an Effective Routine Sludge Control Strategy
- API 653: Suitability for Service
- Tank Repair Methodologies
- Ensuring Worker Safety During Tank Maintenance
- Confined Space Entry
- Developments in Tank Design and Construction
Training is provided in the form of PUBLIC TRAINING COURSES; these are organised by specialist training organisations in central regional locations such as: – Dubai, Singapore, Johannesburg etc. – check my blog for details of upcoming public events.
Alternatively, we are pleased to offer IN-HOUSE TRAINING at your own facility where the course content can be tailored to provide a bespoke service, often combining a site visit and the study and resolution of a particular situation – use the contact page to request further information.
In either case, Bro Nant International will provide a soft copy of the course material for distribution to and retention by each delegate.